2010 - The Year of Possibilities

>> Saturday, January 9


What do you say to taking chances?

What do you say to jump off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or a hand to hold, or help to pay
What do you say?
What do you say?
~Taking Chances by Celine Dion

Whooo!!!!!! I can't believe I haven't blogged in over a year. Bad blogger! Bad blogger! I know but I am committing myself to change my bad and evil ways. Here we are in 2010, the beginning of a new decade, and a lot has happened and changed in my life since my last post. I changed careers, I ended a 7 year relationship, lost friends and picked some up, got a roommate, then said roommate left (not because of me but because of a job offer in a different state), started dating again (We'll get to that later), renewed my commitment to God and just learned to be. I'm looking for 2010 to be the year of possibilities. I'm looking forward to taking the chances that God rolls out to me on the red carpet of life. I'm opening myself up to a new world of possibilities and stopping myself from asking the question of 'how did I get here'? to asking 'where am I going'? 

So, 2010 is the year of possibilities, I'm not looking back just moving forward. I'm not questioning or doubting just trusting in what God has for me, it is for me. This is my 29th year and in December I'll be 30, so I want to do something fun and creative to just start my new focus and direction in life. I want to choose something every month from my ever growing bucket list to accomplish before I turn 30 and God-willing continue to enjoy my list and life choices well after my birthdate has come and gone 5x over. If not now, when? I'll be blogging my experience so that hopefully I can inspire someone to start taking chances.

I don't want to spend any time dealing with negativity and naysayers so in 2010, I will drop all that and those who stand in my way of divine joy and peace. I don't care if I've known you for 10 years, if you are not adding into my life then I most certainly don't need you hanging around subtracting from what I've already gained and am looking to add. I'm looking forward to taking the chances and seeing life in a whole new light and just being apart of the living world. What do you say?




0 comments:

Search Trini GRITS

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP