My NEW Love - Guy Sebastian

>> Saturday, January 30

UPDATE: I want to send some love to Sandra and all the other members in the forums of Guy Sebastian's Official Website. Sandra, thanks for posting my comments and my blog. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post is in reply to my friend who asked after reading my post yesterday on my daily ramble:

Who the hell is Guy Sebastian? Why do I not know about him?
Who the hell is Guy Sebastian? How dare you not know about my love, Guy Sebastian? So I, the President of the US Guy Sebastian Fan Club (Yes, I elected my self, damn it! There is nothing you can do about it, so suck it up!), decided I want to educate and hip my readers to a name and face (did I mention that he's GORGEOUS) that they need to get used to hearing and seeing.

After witnessing the vocal skills of Guy on youtube and hearing the first few notes leave his lips, (how I stumbled on that video, I have no idea but I'm glad I did) I knew I would be a life long fan and he would be my new crush. I'm praying he becomes a household name worldwide 100x over. He makes me want to pack my bags and move to Australia, because if that's how they're packaging men down under, I'll quickly and gladly give up my "hey y'all" for a "g'day mate".

Guy, was the winner of the first Australian Idol in 2003 and has since then released 5 albums, 4 of which are multi platinum. He has an amazing gift and I can see why he won Australian Idol. We, all know that I'm a lover of gospel music, and some of the most beautiful praise and worship songs have come out of Australia via Hillsong Church. Guy, was a praise and worship leader for his home church, Paradise Community Church in Australia and has sung at Hillsong before, so triple points in my book. I don't know what's going on down there in Australia but gospel music and Guy Sebastian, I might need to consider that move, for real. I can't wait for his US debut until then, here is some video of Guy for your viewing and listening pleasure:


His Version of Miley Cyrus's The Climb is AMAZING!!! I didn't like this 
song mostly because of Miley Cyrus but after Guy's Version and a 
another from this group called Ahmir, I fell 
in love with it. This video introduced me to Guy and from there I 
became one Guy's Girls.
ART OF LOVE ft Jordin Sparks
I'm soooooo in LOVE with this song. I've put it on repeat at least 20x 
already. I can never get tired of this song because, I'm Still Learning.....
Whenever I hear this song, I think of Officer Big Daddy
Australian Idol Audition
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
John Mayer's Gravity 
John Mayer, is my other music love and I love this song, so I especially love this vid
Climb Every Mountain
Taller, Stronger, Better
Rihanna's Umbrella
This one Gives Me Chills:
If you don't have The Memphis Album, go get it RIGHT NOW
The Way You Look Tonight and Unforgettable
One of my favorite gospel songs
Falling in Love With Jesus at Hillsong
Are you still not a fan and need more? Tell me you are not in love. No, then you need your head examined because Guy is going to go very, very far and I'm going to be right there, front and center, cheering him on. 

5 comments:

Anonymous January 30, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

Wow...just spent the last hour walking down memory lane with Guy......the old stuff is
still so great........I'm falling all over again.........lol

Welcome to 'Guy's World' Trini
We're all under his magic spell.

Linda (Linsu)

Wendy February 1, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

Wait till you hear him live Trini, he's even better! It'd be worth a trip to Australia :)

melissa February 1, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

yes he is amazing trini! he is definetly worth the trip to aus!

i agree he is gorgeous too *sigh*

I can tell you are hooked on guy! welcome to our world!

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

Trini, what a wonderful blog. Guy is totally awesome live, so if you like the vids just wait till you get to see and hear this incredible artist in the flesh.

Sunny x

Lyn February 2, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

Hi Trini and thanks for the blog - its terrific. Loved watching the videos again. He will blow you away when you hear him live. He truly is an amazing talent. Cant wait for him to hit the US.

Search Trini GRITS

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP