Quotes from Officer Big Daddy

>> Tuesday, January 12

Scarlet and I were hanging with Officer Big Daddy one night, and Scarlet asked him if he had a taser. Officer Big Daddy proceeded to take his hands out of his pockets and raise both of his hands to his face, balled them up into fists and states "I don't need a taser when I've got thunder and lightning right here". He was serious with it too. Thunder and lightning, huh? I'd pay money to see him in full action at work. Hilarious foolishness - you just had to be there for the true experience. Officer Big Daddy cracks me up.

If you knew Officer Big Daddy like I know him, I'm pretty sure you would agree with me that he can definitely make thunder and lightning if he hit someone with those hands and it wouldn't take much force on his part either.

0 comments:

Search Trini GRITS

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP