Thank You God - Amazing Worship Song and Amazing Worship Leader

>> Friday, January 29

I just need a moment to tell God thank you for being an Everlasting God. He stays the same and never changes. 

Thank you for Your grace and mercy. Thank you for blessing upon blessing upon blessing. Without you I have nothing, I thank you for saving me. It amazes me that you love me and use me in spite of all that I knowingly and unknowingly do. I am thankful that when I fall, I do not fall from your grace. I find peace at just the speaking of your name. I find joy at the mere mention of the works thy hands have made. In You I live and move and have my being. I'm so thankful that You allow me to have true joy in the midst of trials. I walk by faith and not by sight. In spite of what it may seem, all your promises are always, Yea and Amen. 
Praise the LORD! Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? Who can declare all His praise?" Psalm 106:1-2

Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men! For He satisfies the longing soul, And fills the hungry soul with goodness." Psalm 107:8-9



0 comments:

Search Trini GRITS

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP