Guns and Officer Big Daddy

>> Tuesday, February 9

Last night, Officer Big Daddy and I were hanging out at his house and his gun was sitting near him. I grew up in a house where guns (mostly shotguns and riffles) and missing men due to hunting season is the norm, but I have a secret: I'm absolutely terrified of guns. Officer Big Daddy, in his cute and charming way of trying to relax me around guns, decided to give me an impromptu gun safety lesson. I must say, it was quite interesting and who knew he looks so sexy when he's speaking cop. I might need him to do that more often. 


Before his lecture Officer Big Daddy gave me 2 VERY IMPORTANT rules that I should always know and remember about gun safety:


ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

NEVER POINT THE GUN AT ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY


Officer Big Daddy, showed me how he loaded and unload his gun, the components of the gun, how to properly hold a gun and explained the different trigger releases in his guns.  I'm still afraid of guns but I'm a little more relaxed and somewhat understand. Thanks, Officer Big Daddy!!!!! You're the GREATEST!!! Maybe if I build up the courage to even hold a gun without freaking out, you can take me to the gun range. Did the words 'you can take me to the gun range' come out of my mouth? Oy Vey!! 


0 comments:

Search Trini GRITS

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP