Monica - Everything To Me - Official Video

>> Wednesday, February 24

R&B artist Monica, recently debuted her new video for her amazing new single, Everything To Me, which samples Deniece Williams 80's hit Silly. The video features Chad Ochocinco and has some of the most stunning designs (the houndstooth pattern top in the court scene - OMG!!! I had to clutch my pearls on that one, just FIERCE!!) from the late Alexander McQueen (RIP, you were one the BEST!). I'm not sure I'm really feeling the story line (Obsessed part II?), maybe because I hated Obsessed, but I won't hold it against Monica. She looks absolutely stunning and I love the classic feel and tone of this song. I look forward to seeing what she presents when her album drops.


0 comments:

Search Trini GRITS

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP