Song Of The Week - Fantasia - Even Angels

>> Monday, February 8

I love soul music and soul singers that can shake you down to the very core of your spirit and one of my favorite soul singers is American Idol Season 3 Winner and star of The Color Purple on Broadway, Fantasia. With a new reality show, Fantasia For Real, on VH1 and a new album dropping in 2010, Fantasia appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show last week to discuss her television show and debut what I'm guessing is her new single, Even Angels.

I chose this as my song of the week for the message of hope that Fantasia relayed through her stunning vocals. By the end of the video, I was crying right there with her. I was having a rough week but when I heard this song and saw the video I was truly uplifted. Fantasia is back and 2010 is definitely her year. I can't wait to see what the rest of her album looks like and how she grows as an artist.


I love Fantasia so much that I decided to do a Triple Play Song of The Week showcasing Fantasia's beautiful gift and range as an artist. 



Here are two of my favorite performances from Fantasia:

Lady Marmalade
UNCF Tribute to Patti Labelle
Total Praise
Bobby Jones Gospel

0 comments:

Search Trini GRITS

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP