Thanks Genius Bar!

>> Sunday, February 7

UPDATE: Congrats to the Drew Brees and the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS for their stellar Super Bowl win last night. You deserve it!!!!!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Ronnie at the Apple Store Genius Bar in Atlanta. I am a happy girl again, thanks to you. 

For the past week my Mac has been out of commission so I haven't been able to post to the blog. I have so much to share and I will get to all of it, I assure you. For now, I just want to enjoy watching Coach Jim Caldwell, Peyton Manning, Pierre Garcon and The COLTS in the Super Bowl. Sorry Saints fans, I love the Saints and Drew Brees too but I love Peyton more.

Dat's Who? Them Colts, Who Else!!!!!!! 
LET'S GO PEYTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  



0 comments:

Search Trini GRITS

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP