Buy One Ticket, Get One Free to South Pacific at The Fox

>> Sunday, March 21

In my high school performing arts department, I was in our production of South Pacific and it quickly became one of my favorite musicals with one of my favorite songs, Some Enchanted Evening. I was so hung up on Some Enchanted Evening that I used dream of having a guy who could sing, and sing well, sing this song to me all the time. How romantic and dreamy would that be? I'm so glad that South Pacific is coming to Atlanta and I'm definitely going to see this production. My Wonderful Guy BD won't be able to attend, but that's okay, I'll be taking one of my girls with me. If you are in the Atlanta, please come out, wash that man right outta your hair (only for the night) and maybe I'll see you there. South Pacific will be in Atlanta at the Fox Theatre from April 6-11, 2010. Have an Enchanted Evening!!!!!!

Please visit this link: Buy One Ticket, Get One Free to South Pacific at The Fox
 

0 comments:

Search Trini GRITS

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP