I Want My Elvis Reeses and A Good Old Fashioned Fat Girl Moment

>> Friday, March 12

If anyone can find a couple of these and get them to me, you will be my new BFF for life. We all know, Elvis was a fiend for his fried peanut butter and banana sammiches, so Reese's in the name of all that is Divine and Holy created the Elvis Peanut Butter and Banana Creme Cup for a limited time a couple of years ago and since yesterday I have been wanting these really, really badly. 


I'm pretty very healthy when it comes to eating and cooking  but a couple a times a year I have a serious "fat girl moment". I am by no means a small waif-like creature but that's mostly in part to my PCOS (yes, I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and it has caused me to gain 100 pounds in a one year, crazy huh?) and at my regular or pre-PCOS weight, which is about 115/130,  I was still curvy and thick for my height (I'm 4'11") so don't get me wrong or be mad when I say "fat girl moment", I mean nothing by it. I don't eat a lot because I'm usually on the go, so I don't have time for breakfast, lunch and barely dinner. I'm pretty conditioned just to stay hydrated and go without eating (bad, I know but I can't help it)

However, there are times when I get blind-sided by an attack of the inner fat girl in me and I want to eat and drink a smorgasbord of things from double cheeseburgers to thick milkshakes and she, my inner fat girl, is not one to be denied. I don't let her come out and play too often cause then I would be ridiculously gluttonous and that would not be a good look, and today she wants a whole BIG box of these Elvis Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  Since I can't have them because they were a limited edition I need to find a replacement. I think I'm going to make some peanut butter chocolate banana cupcakes, kick back watch some movies and look for some nursing scholarships. 
Jesus be a fence around these cupcakes because Lord knows I can eat like 4 or 5 and not feel bad at all because they are so yum yum delish. That's my inner fat girl talking, not me. LOL!

1 comments:

mrs. fuzz March 14, 2010 at 1:30 AM  

you know what? I was so excited to try these when they came out and I am still undecided if I really love them or not. But I would still eat the whole stinkin' bag just to figure it out. I found a bag of the miniatures. I wonder if they taste different than the big ones. . .

Search Trini GRITS

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP