What I've Been Up To

>> Friday, May 28

Well, I clearly have bee absent from the blog for more than a month. I have been super busy adjusting to some new changes in my life. I’ve moved into a new apartment, which I have to admit I absolutely love. I started a new job, after having been offered several jobs in Dallas, TX; Savannah, GA; Hilton Head, SC and Atlanta, GA. It was touch and go for a minute because I ABSOLUTELY did not want to leave Atlanta. I even had decided to move to Dallas (I cried to BD for 2 weeks because I had made Atlanta my home for the past 8 years and I didn’t feel it was time to go yet). I was one week out from moving to Dallas when I got a job offer in Atlanta that I felt was a better fit. Even though I turned down quite a bit of money to stay in Atlanta, I don’t mind at all. I do what I do because I love it not because I only want the money. There is nothing like the flexibility of being in the hotel/hospitality/ tourism industry. I can still do my job and focus on launching my business, so for that I am truly thankful. I’m happy I decided to stay because for right now this is where I need to be. 

Even though I’ve had to put Nursing School on hold for right now, I have some huge projects that I’m working on right now outside of work and I am so SUPER DUPER excited about them. I’m redesigning and launching my business (YAY!!!!), I also have another project I’m working on that I can’t discuss until everything is finalized, just know that it’s HUGE and is a really, really big deal. When it’s all said and done, what I’m working on will be available WORLDWIDE and I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am. I can’t wait to share the details.

As far as BD and I go, we have been going great. I can’t speak for him entirely but I think he would agree with me when I say that we have definitely built and are continuing to build upon a strong and solid foundation for our relationship. I find something new to fall in love with him for everyday. He is an absolute gentleman and words cannot express how much I care about him deeply. Everything seems to be going great and I love the connection I feel between BD and I right now. He makes me feel like a princess. 

Other than the move, new job and BD and I growing our relationship stronger; life has been the same. I feel like I’m in a really good place where everything is working out beautifully. I have nothing to complain about at all. I’m just sitting back and FINALLY, for the first time in a couple years, just completely and thoroughly enjoying life and everything in it.

0 comments:

Search Trini GRITS

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP